Exercises of Activity Book
1 Complete. Listen and check
Anas: Dad, I’m (1) doing a project for school. Can I ask you some questions?
Dad: Yes, oh course.
Anas: (2) Could You use a computer when you were ten?
Dad: No, I (3) couldn’t. We didn’t have computers when I was young.
Anas: Could you (4) fly a kite?
Dad: Yes, I (5) could I loved flying my kite. It was my favourite toy.
Anas: Could you sew?
Dad: (6) No, I couldn’t. And I can’t sew now!
Anas: Could you mend a (7) mending when you were young?
Dad: No, I couldn’t. My brother Hisham could mend cars. I could mend my bike. I loved (8) .. my bike.
Anas: Thanks Dad.
2 Read again and complete
3 Read and complete
- Aunt Muna couldn’t knit when she was young.
- Cousin Ibrahim could use a computer when he was young.
- Aunt Muna could fly a kite when she was young.
- Cousin Ibrahim could speak English when he was young.
- Aunt Muna couldn’t make models when she was young.
- Cousin Ibrahim couldn’t cook when he was young.
5 Read and label A, B, C
6 Read and circle Yes or No
- Weaving is one of Jordan’s oldest traditional crafts.
- Nadia’s mum has got a traditional rug.
No. Nadia’s mum has got a beautiful mosaic.
- Nadia and her Dad read a book while they were waiting.
No. They watched a video about weaving.
- The traditional rugs are made of wool.
- Dad bought Mum a black and white rug.
No. It was a colourful rug.
8 Listen and complete
- I can play volleyball.
- We went to the airport.
- Your bag is blue.
- Nadia and Sami walk to school.
- My teacher is from Amman.
- Sami can make models.
إعداد : شبكة منهاجي التعليمية
20 / 02 / 2019
عنجد افضل برنامج للدراسه كنت مش شاطره كتير صرت شاطره كتير عنجد شكراً كتير الكم انصحكم الصراحه