Exercises of Pupil’s Book
3 Listen again and choose
- The pot is made of clay.
- The knife is made of stone.
- The spoon is made of metal.
- The vase is made of clay.
- The bottle is made of glass.
- The jug is made of clay.
6 Read again and complete
Clay stone library history million 2,000
- The museum is made of stone and glass.
- The museum tells us about the history of Jordan.
- There are more than 2,000 objects in the museum.
- The oldest objects are more than a million years old.
- The Roman objects are made of clay, stone and glass.
- The museum has got a library, a shop and café.
7 Read again and say the craft
What do museum teach us about?
Museum teach us about the history of a country. They also teach us about modern objects.
9 Look and say
- In the museum, there is a library, a shop and café.
- In my city there is a hotel, mosque and park.
إعداد : شبكة منهاجي التعليمية
التاريخ : 21 / 02 / 2019